top of page

Groupe discussion TDA/H

Public·24 membres

Como vs Modena live watch 10 December 2023 Watch TV


Where to live stream & watch Como 1907 - Modena FC on TV today: Is it on Prime Video, etc? Discover all live stream and TV options now on JustWatch!


Como 1907 – Modena: Live score, updates and head Match Como 1907 vs Modena in the Serie B (12/10/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Modena (Soccer, Italy). Modena live scores, results, fixtures This page is about Modena, (Soccer/Italy). If you're searching for results of an other team with the name Modena, please select your sport in the top menu or a ... 2 goals)Como and Modena have not drawn any of their last 3 matches against each other. Haven't lost in 6 matchesRanked 13 in goals scored per match (1. 1 goals)Haven't kept a clean sheet in 5 matchesUnbeaten in 7 away gamesAbout the matchComo is playing home against Modena at Stadio Giuseppe Sinigaglia on Sun, Dec 10, 2023, 15:15 UTC. This is Round 16 of the Serie B. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match. The current head to head record for the teams are Como two wins, Modena one win, and one draw. About the matchComo is playing home against Modena at Stadio Giuseppe Sinigaglia on Sun, Dec 10, 2023, 15:15 UTC. Como 1907 vs Modena FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-10Match Details Who: Como 1907 vs Modena FC Competition: Serie B When: 2023-12-10, 17:15 Venue: Stadio Giuseppe Sinigaglia Como 1907 will host Modena FC at Stadio Giuseppe Sinigaglia on 2023-12-10 at 17:15 in an interesting encounter in Serie B. Como 1907, currently sitting at 5 will be looking for important home win. Modena FC, on the other hand, sits in 7 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 41% chance of a home win, and a 26% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 33%. Como vs Modena - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. Benjamin Lhassine KoneSuspendedPaolo FaragoInjured / DoubtfulFilippo ScagliaInjured / DoubtfulAlessio IovineInjured / Late December 2023Fabio GerliMuscle injury / DoubtfulAlessandro Pio RiccioMuscle injury / DoubtfulInjured and suspended playersKoneSuspendedBaselliSuspendedFaragoInjuredDoubtfulScagliaInjuredDoubtfulIovineInjuredLate December 2023GerliMuscle injuryDoubtfulRiccioMuscle injuryDoubtfulInsightsRanked 9 in goals scored per match (1. Como vs Modena live score,prediction() Como vs Modena live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2015/10/31 at 07:00:00 UTC time in Italian Serie B. Here on Como vs Modena LiveScore you ... Como vs Modena | Serie BKT | “Live scores” + “Preview” Follow the live scores of Como vs Modena in the Serie BKT on OneFootball. Flashscore: Modena - results, fixtures, Como - Modena liveModena results and fixtures on Flashscore. ca. This page is about Modena, (Soccer/Italy). If you're searching for results of an other team with the name Modena, please select your sport in the top menu or a category (country) on the left. Follow Modena live scores, final results, fixtures and match details! Upcoming matches: 10. 12. Previous results The head-to-head record for Como 1907 vs Modena FC is worth a look. Como 1907 have won 1 meetings with Modena FC, while Modena FC have won 1. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Como 1907 vs Modena FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Como 1907 and Modena FC? At the moment there are 4 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing Como 1907, 0 tips backing Modena FC and 1 tips favouring the draw. Como vs Modena: live 10 december 2023. Team News, Como - Modena. Serie B, 10.12.2023 9:15. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. Como VS Modena LIVE Live Stream Como vs Modena https://maxplay.mplivesports.com/watch~Como+vs+ Modena Como @ Modena Como AT Modena Como and Modena Modena AT Como Modena Vs ...


À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...
bottom of page